Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hello!

Welcome to The Craft Subversive blog.

A while ago I downloaded a felt busy book pattern to make for my impending baby. That baby is now turning 2 and the busy book is done, plus some.

It got my creativity flowing, and I already had all this felt... So I started designing new busy book pages.

And then I started designing other things. Ornaments/badges, finger puppets... you know. Like you do.

I already had all the pattern pieces (I made them in photoshop), so I thought I'd write up instructions and put them online.

And thus was born:


Ta dah!

And then I had some people say they'd really like more detail--some in-process photos or some tips and such. This is why this blog is here. Along the way, I'll post tips and tricks, new things I'm working on, etc. It's a learning process for me too, so share in my pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment